Tuesday, April 2, 2013

is it really that hard to believe what I say? (2)

this is like,the second time I post a blog about people not believing what I said, or the things and words and stuff that came out of my mouth.

for God's sake, is it really that hard to believe what I say?

you really believe on nonsense that people have been saying non-stop about me?

you really took those nonsense into your head that you can't even believe a single simple thing that I have said, just because I don't have any proof, or not sympathetic enough, or not close enough with you, or bla bla bla and so on and so forth.

I, only speak the truth.
Whenever I praise or admire your beauty, I can only utter the truth.
Whenever I critique or being harsh, the truth comes within those mean words.

I, can only speak the truth.
whether people believe me or not, really, it's up to them
But most of them do, most of them who knew me, believe on what I say.
Because they know I'm saying the truth.
Because they know me.

Frankly, I don't give a damn about this silly thing (whether they believe me or not).
But it's just....it's just...it bugs me, it annoys me, when you say things like you knew me..where, factually, you don't. And hey, I don't know you too, but at least I don't make statements like I knew you ages.


YNWA

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything" - Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment