1) Mula-mula, kita start dulu dgn Malaysia maaa..hehe.. nie dekat LCCT, waiting for our flight to depart at 7.40am. Of course, I will not be in these pictures, simply because I'm the one who's taking them. ^^
2) Announcing the arrival of....Haji Laili's family! hehe... (urm..these people are the models of my blog for this Trip to Medan).
3) We rent......because my father took care of all the stuff in Medan, so I don't know with who and what did we rent, but it definitely has got to do something with Mutiara Holidays. hehe..
4) For the reason of Chinese holding the economic power in Medan, most of the stores were closed for the first day of CNY.
5) We had our breakfast at this HALAL kim cu oriental restaurant. oh.hotel or accommodation comes along with Air Asia Go Holiday package but for foods and trip to various places, we booked them with Mutiara Holidays.
6) First stop, kedai kain!~ (oh.mothers will love this shop)
and yup, guys, brothers, and husbands, will be tired like hell.
so, the shops there will usually provide chairs for the males.
7) Lunch for our first day at....I can't remember, sorry. 'Jus enam rasa' or juice that have six different taste for six different fruits. And the picture beside the juice was 'air basuh tangan', water for you to wash your hands before eating. (there's always spoon and fork)
8) the yellow one is called 'Angkutan Kota' or simply just 'Angkut'. Another one is 'Becak'.
-it gets 'machet' (Indonesian term for traffic jam) on second day of our trip because people were beginning to come back from their holidays to start their daily job in Medan.
9) Second day: we went to Bukit Gundaling.
10) After two hours, we reached there and went first to the 'kolam air panas'.
at night, all of us except our parents went to Sogo (hello, Medan also got Sogo ok~ ).
Pictures below are from our third day, spending time after checking out from the hotel, before checking in at the airport in Istana Maimun.
* this 'pakcik' who was wearing black songkok was born in Selangor *
- Then, we headed back to the airport, along with the baggagessssss... -
So long...Farewell Medan~~ [T_T]
BABI PANGGANG wuh! ^^