Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bol...a? Tettttt

Bola? bola? bola lagi? nouooooo~ this post today, is not about bola anymore.
Bola dah habis. Nanti if masuk season baru,barulah kita berbola di sini. Haha~

Sekarang bulan puasa.
But I ain't gonna talk about puasa. I'm gonna talk on rain. No, not rain as in Rain the Korean, but yes, hujan. No, not that kumpulan Hujan and Noh Salleh, no. I'm talking about rain, in the most literal way. Hehe..

There's just something about rain that my body loves.
I don't know if I even like rain *but hey, hujan ialah rahmat, okay. I'm talking about getting wet and stuff* but my body definitely does. Every time, every single time, every single day when there's rain, I won't be able to go to sleep like everyone does. (lots of people would say "waaa,hujan lah, bestnya tido time hujan2 gini") But I couldn't..or should I say, my body couldn't fall asleep on rainy days.

If I was already asleep, I would somehow woke up and within ten minutes later, taraaaa~ it's raining. *but this situation only applies for rains in the morning, at noon, and early evening*

And when the days are hot and people would sweat, I.....yes, I would love to sleep on those days. *my body told me to. Haha* Like, I don't have an on/off switch button, it just goes naturally..automatically, I wouldn't be able to sleep on rainy days, but I would doze off during hot summer days.

Urmm..I wasn't going to talk on this subtopic of rain actually... I think I just got sidetracked..by myself. I was going to talk on how I am traumatized by rain.... It was raining heavily, and I was driving. My dad's on my left side and my mom at the back. All of a sudden, the sky was pouring with rain, heavy rain. But I wasn't slowing down, thinking and believing that the car's brake worked just fine. The moment came when a car in front of us hit the brakes. Seeing the car's brake light, I hit on mine. It's functioning, yes it did. It did. But the road was slippery, the car's tyres stopped, but the road was very slippery, so my car didn't stopped.

The distance between my car at that front car was like 200m, like 9-10 seconds away. So, I still had the time to think on what I should do to prevent crashing with that car on the front. So, I pulled the handbrake.



In short, the car at the front had to change his exhaust, and mine had to be left behind at a workshop for a month. My dad was alright, physically he was fine. But my mom got a bone broken in her right arm. Correction. I got my mom's bone broken.


No comments:

Post a Comment