Monday, April 4, 2011

Kalie Shorr is WAY BETTER than Rebecca Black

Well, well, I’m sure you guys have heard of someone named Rebecca Black. She’s the one whom media have been comparing with Justin Bieber (this was before her debut song came out on Youtube). Once the video’s uploaded, my oh my, loads *I mean, really, LOADS* of people are *yes, not were, but are* bashing and commenting and criticizing and etc, on the video, the song, and her as well. This is her video:




Last few weeks, Friday’s songwriter said: "I remember writing 'Friday,'" Wilson says. "It was on a Thursday night, but I finished it on Friday morning. And I knew it was silly, you know? 'Tomorrow is Saturday, and Sunday comes afterwards.' I mean, everybody knows that, obviously, but I wanted the song to be simple and kind of sweet. People talk so much about how silly or stupid the lyrics are, but pop songs, they're meant to be catchy and to tell things in a simple kind of way. I feel bad that Rebecca has been getting so many people criticizing the song because it was me that wrote it."

Personally, for me, it’s not about the song, but it’s more on her voice. Listen to this: 



Now, now, have you heard Friday’s version by Kalie Shorr? If you haven't, then you should! She has a much more nicer tone of voice to listen to. Friday is actually a pretty decent song if it was given to the right person, hence the right voice. Or maybe, just not Rebecca Black's voice. Huhu~ Oh.this is Kalie Shorr: 





No comments:

Post a Comment