Sunday, January 15, 2012

Carroll. Oh Carroll. Andy Carroll.

Match between Liverpool and Stoke City just now, nil. No scores, no goals at all. *sigh....*
Anyway, no matter how disappointing that news is, that's not the really the point of my blog today.

Judging from the title, there could be two connotations:
1) i'm adoring and drooling over Carroll.
2) i see Carroll as a hopeless and useless player.

Well, neither is correct. It's a combination of both, actually.
Wait, no. That's not true. I don't adore Carroll. Urgh.
And I don't see see him as a loser, either.

30mins before the game starts, via twitter I had the information that Carroll would be sitting on the bench, and I was ecstatic. I was like, "Oh jjyeah! He won't be playing. We'll definitely win this match!" *oh,cmon, he wasn't gonna be any help if he's on the field, anyway*

The game started, and it was weird, it was awkward, it's like...the passing was horrible and the timing was off.  I've started to think that "maybe...maybe if Carroll is on the field,things would be different.." I even felt that having Carroll was necessary at that moment. My cousin said "are you really? for serious? you want Carroll on the field?" And I said "yeah, maybe Gerrard and Kuyt need him to win against Stoke" *like,dude,orgh.it's Stoke.it's S.T.O.K.E, for god's sake. Gerrard alone would be enough to score goals*

The second half. Carroll was warming up at the side and I became hopeful, as there was still no goals from both teams. I cheered for him when he entered the field *my cousin made a facial expression that says what-is-wrong-with-you-and-why-are-you-cheering-for-Andy-Carroll*.

Hopes crushed. Torn down. Blown away. Shyiunggg~ just like that. Having Andy Carroll on that field, in that game, only made it worse. I don't know why, but he keeps on lying whenever he's about to reach the goal posts. If dia terkena sepakan or ditolak, ok fine, acceptable lah nak terbaring sana-sini, terjatuh or whatever. But, if dah frequent sangat, pelik lah kan.. Kalau nak berlakon untuk dapatkan penalty or free kick, at least berlakonlah elok-elok bro.. Haishh..buat malu je lah asik landing saja2 kat padang tuuu.. Oh.satu lagi, if I'm not mistaken, either Skrtel or Johnson, was trying for a goal, but Carroll blocked the ball. I'm not kidding, he blocked it. I mean,ok. He was there, running around, and unexpectedly, the ball was there too. Sadly, he stopped the ball i.e. he ruined the possibility of Liv winning the match.

Aughgghhh...what's done is done. Oh. Look. Here's Carroll in Newcastle.

And here he's in the Reds. Look at his hair.
*I strongly suggest he cut his hair off. That ponytail... I don't know, it makes his body and head.......heavier. The ponytail's keeping him from running energetically. As a result, when he gets the ball, it will not be more than 3seconds because that ball will always get snatched by the other team, always*.
Andy Carroll, learn to let go, let Newcastle go. Embrace your current team, embrace Liverpool. Seriously, Cut the hair, and be the new Andy Carroll....
be Liverpool's Andy Carroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment